The crypto market responded with a strong rebound in the last 24 hours of trading after a bearish few days of trading with a number of coins in the green. Premier coin Bitcoin gained a little which seems to have made a ripple effect on the market.
Here below are of analysis about three of the most popular coins in the crypto space Electroneum (ETN), OmiseGo (OMG) and Digibyte.
Electroneum (ETN) Price Prediction
Electroneum (ETN) as at the time of writing is up 16% in what is a sharp spike in value for the coin after a bearish couple of weeks.
The coin experienced a high 24-hour volume which in this increase in price which could be in response to the upcoming milestones expected to be rolled out by the coin in the coming weeks.
Electroneum (ETN) Current Price
Electroneum (ETN) is the 125th largest coin in the crypto market.
- The ROI of ETN stands at negative 95.24%.
- A total of 9,562,750,240 ETN coins are in current circulation.
- The current market cap as on 6th June 12.05 UTC stands at $41,211,828 USD.
- The value of each ETN coin in terms of USD and BTC stands at $0.004310 USD and 0.00000055 BTC respectively.
- The current 24h volume at the same UTC stands at $782,124 USD.
Electroneum (ETN) has shown variations in its price since the start of 2019 and this looks unlikely to change. The coin achieved its highest figure on 25th February at 0.0082 USD and the lowest point of the coin was 0.00424 USD on 15th May
The market cap a week ago on 30 May was $41,739,782 USD and the value of each coin stood at 0.004394 USD and 0.00000050 BTC. The current market cap and the value of each coin in USD are 1.9% less than the figures for last week.
This could be interpreted as a positive sign given that just a few days ago the coin had dropped below the 130 mark in coin ranking leading to this analyst to question the future of the coin.
With this current spike in value, Electroneum could get the much-needed jolt it needs to embark on a bullish run.
OmiseGo (OMG) Price Prediction
OmiseGo price has been fluctuating in the past week as the coin has been hovering within the $1.90-$2.20 mark. There have been periods of price increase which has been followed by periods of bearish drop in price.
The coin lost 6.7% in value in the last 24 hours of trading but has managed to hold its position within the top 35 coins based on coin rankings.
OmiseGo (OMG) Current Price
OmiseGo (OMG) is the 33rd largest coin in the crypto market.
- The ROI of ETN stands at negative 258.85%.
- A total of 140,245,398 OMG coins are in current circulation.
- The current market cap as on 6th June 12.05 UTC stands at $93,367,666 USD.
- The value of each OMG coin in terms of USD and BTC stands at $1.92 USD and 0.00024735 BTC respectively.
- The current 24h volume at the same UTC stands at $269,115,223 USD.
OmiseGo (OMG) price is closely dependent on its ETH peers that contribute a market share of about 30% to its prices. Which means that the movement of ETH positively or negatively would impact the price of OMG.
With a slew of updates already planned by OmiseGo including the release of its new network Samrong which is expected to bring new developments. It is not far-fetched to say that we could experience a relatively stable bullish run in the coming days.
Digibyte (DGB) Price Prediction
Digibyte (DGB) has been boosted with a slew of partnerships and listings in the past week with Probit and crypto wallet firm Bitfi listing the coin on their platforms. These partnerships could spike a rebound in the coin that has endured a bearish run in the past week.
Digibyte (DGB) Current Price
Digibyte (DGB) is the 50th largest coin in the crypto market.
- The ROI of DGB stands at negative 863.40%.
- A total of 11,880,139,043 DGB coins are in current circulation.
- The current market cap as on 6th June 12.05 UTC stands at $170,400,118 USD.
- The value of each DGB coin in terms of USD and BTC stands at $0.014343USD and 0.00000185 BTC respectively.
- The current 24h volume at the same UTC stands at $$2,943,110 USD.
To get a clearer picture of Digibyte current trend we would make a comparison with the price of the coin a week ago. The market cap of the coin was $192,308,834 and the price stood at $0.16222 and 0.00000185 BTC respectively.
Within the seven-day trading period, the value of Digibyte has depreciated by 11% showing a downward turn for the coin.
Given the recent developments in the coin and the general expectation of the crypto market to embark on a bullish run soon. Digibyte is projected to be among the coins that would gain an increase in value and we predict the coin to move into the $0.015 mark before the end of the month.